fftw - Fast Fourier Transform library.
FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing the Discrete Fourier Transform
(DFT) in one or more dimensions, of both real and complex data, and of
arbitrary input size. We believe that FFTW, which is free software, should
become the FFT library of choice for most applications. Our benchmarks,
performed on on a variety of platforms, show that FFTW's performance is
typically superior to that of other publicly available FFT software.
||Fri Dec 10 21:07:11 2004
- * Wed Nov 10 17:00:00 2004 Matthias Saou <http://freshrpms.net/> 2.1.5-5
- Bump release to provide Extras upgrade path.
- * Tue Apr 6 18:00:00 2004 Phillip Compton <pcompton[AT]proteinmedia.com> - 0:2.1.5-0.fdr.4
- BuildReq gcc-g77.
- * Mon Sep 22 18:00:00 2003 Phillip Compton <pcompton[AT]proteinmedia.com> - 0:2.1.5-0.fdr.3
- Dropped post/preun scripts for info.