meld - Visual diff and merge tool
Meld is a GNOME 2 visual diff and merge tool. It integrates especially well with CVS. The diff viewer lets you edit files in place (diffs update dynamically), and a middle column shows detailed changes and allows merges. The margins show location of changes for easy navigation, and it also features a tabbed interface that allows you to open many diffs at once.
|meld||1.0.0||0.1.fc3||src||305 KiB||Sat Aug 20 09:00:17 2005|
- * Sat Aug 20 18:00:00 2005 Michael Schwendt <mschwendt[AT]users.sf.net> - 1.0.0-0.1
- Work around missing gnome-python2-gnomeprint dependency in gnome-python2-gtksourceview package for FC4 and FC3 (#162403).
- * Mon Jul 25 18:00:00 2005 Michael Schwendt <mschwendt[AT]users.sf.net> - 1.0.0-1
- Update to 1.0.0. - Include fix for upstream bug #309408.
- * Wed Jun 8 18:00:00 2005 Michael Schwendt <mschwendt[AT]users.sf.net> - 0.9.6-1
- Remove unused meld shell script from src.rpm. - Add scriptlets for scrollkeeper-update. - Use %find_lang macro. - Simplify %install (let included Makefile do the installation). - Update to 0.9.6 (fixes manual). - BR scrollkeeper (#156235).