s3switch - Manage the output device on S3 Savage chips
The S3 Savage chips have the ability to send their output to a variety of different devices. The Savage3D can display to a standard CRT or to a TV. The Savage4 and Savage2000 can display to a standard CRT or through a digital interface to an LCD panel. The Savage/MX and Sav- age/IX can ship to any two of those three. The s3switch utility is used to select the devices to be used, and the format of the TV signal. When invoked with no parameters, s3switch displays the devices currently attached, and which of those devices are currently active. Supplying one or more of the words crt, lcd, or tv makes those devices the active devices. The word both is a shortcut for the combination of crt and lcd.
|s3switch||0.0||5.20020912||src||18 KiB||Sat Dec 11 20:50:23 2004|
- * Fri Jul 23 18:00:00 2004 Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta at iki.fi> 0:0.0-0.fdr.5.20020912
- Use shared LRMI.
- * Thu Jul 22 18:00:00 2004 Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta at iki.fi> 0:0.0-0.fdr.4.20020912
- Apply patch from Debian for ProSavageDDR support and other cosmetic fixes. - Apply patch from GeeXboX 0.97 for ViRGE/GX2 support.
- * Wed Jul 30 18:00:00 2003 Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta at iki.fi> 0:0.0-0.fdr.3.20020912
- Apply patch to avoid segfault on TV signal format change with ThinkPad T23.